Dear Friends, Dear Colleagues,
It is our pleasure to invite you to join QQML as Members.
The membership is free and lasts two years.After you fill in the attached form you receive your Membership identity card which is valid for two years and is renewed after your renewal application.
Your membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Online access to the QQML e-journal and priority in publishing,
- Attendance of QQML conference and other potential events in priority,
- Discounts on the publications of QQML,
- Participation to the decision –making about QQML chapters and groups,
- Opportunity to join a community of professors, professionals,
- decision makers, students and graduates from all over the world,
- Opportunity to promote yourself and your achievements through the network,
- Active about special scientific interests.
QQML acts under the umbrella of ISAST a non- profit organization (International Society for the Advancement of Science and Technology) and organizes the Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries International Conference. QQML is dedicated to promoting the theory and practice of QQM in Libraries, Museums and Archives and aspires to:
- To establish an active network of people who are interested in QQM
- To promote the theory and practice of QQM
- To track the developments and share the research results of QQM
- To transfer the knowledge on QQM from scientists to professionals
QQML welcomes people from 58 countries and 5 continents. Every year the International conference attracts new delegates as well as it’s permanent friends.
The subject disciplines include every topic of the information science, as the methodologies are used in every field. Special topics are listed in the website of the Conference http://www.isast.org.
QQML is in Facebook and Linkedin. Find and join!
The target group and the audience are library professionals in a more general sense: professors, researchers, students, administrators, stakeholders, technologists, museum scientists, archivists, decision makers and managers, information scientists, librarians, records managers, web developers, IT specialists, taxonomists, statisticians, marketing managers, philologist et al.
QQML promote Grants to Post Graduate students and PhD Candidates, after the recommendation of their supervisors which is recognition of their contribution to the scholarly communication. The grant is a discount of the conference fees.
The enquiries about the award are sent to email@example.com.
The aim of the grant is to facilitate students to participate to the conference, get experience, and share their research and exchange ideas.
Dr Anthi Katsirikou
QQML Conference Co-chair